The UPV ACOM
The Communication Area is responsible for preparing and disseminating information about the activity developed and the science produced at the Universitat Politècnica de València. It also responds to queries from the university community, the general public and the media.
In addition, the ACOM executes various actions aimed at attracting future students and the dissemination and promotion of its academic offer. Finally, it manages the accreditations of the UPV, coordinates the brand and visual identity of the institution and promotes the sponsorship program.
Physically, the ACOM is located in several areas of the Vera campus (Valencia):
- The Nexus (6G) building houses the most of the team and the Area’s management.
- In the Agora square (4M) is located the storeWelcome-UPV and a face-to-face information point.
- Behind the Rectorate, in building 2E, is the Accreditation Office.
What does the Communication Area manage?
We process UPV ID cards and digital certificates for members of the university community. We also manage the registration of external persons.
Attention and information
We answer your questions and solve any doubts about studies or life at the UPV through multiple channels: in person, by phone, WhatsApp or PoliConsulta.
We produce news in all types of formats and disseminate university news in the UPV’s own media and in the local, national and international press.
The UPV is part of the Valencia Film Office and supports the audiovisual industry. If you have an audiovisual project and want to shoot at the UPV, contact us.
We undertake actions to attract future students and disseminate the UPV’s regulated academic offer, both bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
We promote scientific culture, especially among children, through all kinds of initiatives aimed at awakening vocations.
Brand and visual identity management
We are responsible for the corporate identity of the UPV. Everything related to the application of the brand is included in different manuals, of mandatory compliance.
We articulate crowdfunding campaigns and manage large donations from companies and individuals, with tax incentives and transparency.
We respond to requests for information from the media. We organize press conferences and help units with their communication plans.
How can ACOM help you?
How ACOM can help you
Do you want to publish a news item?
Please contact us at email@example.com. Indicate as much information as possible about the content you want to share. Attach any audiovisual material you have (posters, videos, photographs…).
Do you have any questions?
Call us at 963 87 70 00: we will help you with your query or transfer your call to the corresponding service. You can also go to the information point located in the store Welcome-UPV of the Agora.
Having problems with your accreditation?
Behind the Rectorate, in building 2E, you will find the Accreditation Office. You can go there to solve any problem with your UPV ID card.
Do you want to buy a backpack, a mug or a UPV sweatshirt?
In the Agora Square you can find the storeWelcome-UPVwhere you can buy all kinds of UPV gifts: bottles, pencils, fans, sportswear… Take home a nice souvenir of your stay at UPV.
Do you want to make a donation to the UPV?
The Fundraising Office channels all the help that the UPV receives: from small contributions for crowdfunding campaigns to large donations. Contact us if you want to contribute to a better future.
Communication Area News
- UPV x ti = InfinityThe Office of Patronage supports initiatives aligned with the university’s objectives, campus sustainability, research promotion, talent attraction and retention, student scholarships… If you are part of the Universitat Politècnica de València and you have a project in these areas, you …
- Open DaysThe UPV has been organizing every year since 1992 the Open DaysThe first edition of the “University of Valencia”, an initiative to introduce the university to high school students and students of higher education. Hundreds of students come from different …
- The project “Dones de ciència”, Prismas Award for DisseminationThe project Dones de ciència of the Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV) and the innovation center Las Naves of the City Council of Valencia has been awarded with one of the Prismas Casa de las Ciencias a la Divulgación 2022 …