In order to apply for admission to a Doctoral Programme, the following documentation is required:
- Identification card / Passport. Copy of DNI, NIE, European identity card or passport.
If you provide a copy of your passport, you must provide a copy of the NIE (identification number for foreigners) issued by the competent Spanish administration as soon as possible.
- Curriculum vitae, and the supporting documents for each of the merits included (language certificates, first and last pages of publications, etc.).
- Doctoral Programme admission form. Acceptance of the PhD candidate by the directors and UPV tutor. (download).
- University degrees and academic transcripts of the degrees required to be admitted to a Doctoral Programme (i.e. bachelor degree and master degree). It is not necessary to provide documentation for degrees issued by the UPV.
ATTENTION: If your Master’s degree was issued by a University outside the European Higher Education Area. (EHEA), it must be duly legalised.
- If the Master's degree is from outside the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), it is also necessary to provide a Certificate from the issuing University indicating that the Master’s Degree grants access to Doctoral studies in that country (download)
- IMPORTANT: The Doctoral Programme may require additional specific documentation (i.e. research plan proposal, specific training, etc.) Please consult the Doctoral Programme's webpage to find out if additional documents are required and/or to contact the Coordinator for more information.
Upload all of the documentation to the server of the Universitat Politècnica de València in PDF format using the pre-enrolment application (one pdf file for each document provided).