The Higher Civil Engineering Technical School Library is part of the UPV network of libraries and its purpose is to provide access to scientific and cultural information, via the conservation, expansion and dissemination of the University's collection of books, documents and audiovisual material.
The library is open to the general public, but only UPV community members and those who are accredited may use of all services.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
· Mobile phones must be switched off before entering the library.
· No food or drinks (except water).
· Smoking is prohibited.
· Any books used should be returned to their place.
· Silence must be kept in all areas of the Library
· Materials should be used as if it were your own.