· Telecommunications engineers (300 ECTS)
· Bachelor (graduate) in telecommunications (240 ECTS)
· Graduates in related areas (Computer, Electronics, Physics or Industrial sciences -electronics-)
· Technical engineers in Telecommunications or related areas (same order) (180 ECTS)
· Professionals with experience in the Communication and Information Technologies field.
The selection of candidates will be done by using the following criteria:
· Curriculum Vitae
· Interest and Profile Adaptation
· Research and professional experience
To hold the corresponding degree is a requirement for master's studies enrollment. However, UPV students may be admitted in the course starting in September provided they plan to defend the Last Year Project (TFG) before 22nd December of the same year. In this case, they must present a letter signed by the director of his TFG about such commitment (letter of guarantee TFG).
In the condition is not satisfied before the deadline, the university would proceed to cancel the registration.
Note: Those students who have the University Master's degree in communication technologies, systems and networks will be admitted directly to the Telecommunication Doctorate program of the Department of Communications, with the exception of those technical engineers who have not completed 300 ECTS (Graduate 240+Master 60), as a requisite for Master´s studies enrollment.