The Central Library, located in Valencia, in the Campus de Vera, is a building spread of 5762 m2 divided over three floors, with 1,377 places for study and 18 booths for group study.
The Central Library houses the largest bibliographic collection of the UPV and offers access to the services and information resources needed for the development of teaching and research activity, as well as support in the acquisition of skills related to the use and management of the information.
Except for exam periods, the Library is opened to the whole of society.
UPV Libraries viideo presentation of the services provided:
The Library is open to the general public, but only UPV community members and those who are accredited may use of all services.
LIBRARY USE & CONDUCT POLICIES
· Mobile phones must be set in silent mode before entering the Library.
· Eating and drinking in any areas is not allowed, except for bottled water.
· Smoking is prohibited.
· Books should be returned to their place on the shelf after use.
· Throughout the Library you are required to use a moderate tone of voice. In areas marked as silent, no talking is allowed, mobile phones must be set in silent mode and computers may be used for reading purposes only.
· Materials should be used as if they were your own.