Vice Rectorate for Students
Vice Rectorate for Students
It is responsible for accompanying students during their academic and personal career at the Universitat Politècnica de València through the Comprehensive Student Support Plan (PIAE+), teaching, enrollment, scholarships, social assistance and student representation, among others. It is responsible for promoting, disseminating and fostering the entrepreneurial culture through the IDEAS UPV entrepreneurship unit, and boosting the entrepreneurial ecosystem STARTUPV for the creation of startups by students and graduates of the UPV. In addition, it will promote the acquisition of transversal skills through extra-curricular activities such as the Spontaneous Generation Program.
Among its functions is the coordination of the tests that, in accordance with the applicable regulations, are necessary for university access, as well as the management of pre-enrollment, admission and enrollment in official university studies for bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Current information, news and projects
- 5TH NATIONAL CONGRESS ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP, EMPLOYMENT AND DISABILITYREGISTRATIONS: https://www.congresoeed.es/inscripcion/ Within the actions of the Campus of Innovative Entrepreneurship 5U CV 2023 and after the four previous editions, next March 2 and 3 we organize at the Vera Campus of the Polytechnic University of Valencia the V National …
- Workshops for UPV studentsHOW DO I SIGN UP? Log in to INTRANET Virtual Secretariat Continuous and permanent training portal Training offer ICE Select the Offer: PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS 2022 (third call) You can choose a maximum of 5 workshops according to your preference …
- Open call for the first call for applications (Spring Semester) Startup Semester Scholarships UC BERKELEY-SANTANDERThe application period for the Call to the is now open;First Call (Spring Semester)The “Startup Semester UC Berkeley-Santander” scholarships are aimed at encouraging international training specialized in entrepreneurship for graduates in the field of entrepreneurship;previous editions of the MSA Startup Administration …
- Opentop launches its I Acceleration Call for ProposalsThe callfor Opentop’s acceleration program will remain in placeopen from today until December 4, 2022. Opentop proposes four interesting challengesThe company has also provided startups related to reducing the carbon footprint by minimizing investment risk, predicting daily port traffic, forecasting container dwell …
- Connect with your future and create your venture | EXPLORER SANTANDER XAre you studying or doing research and don’t know how to take all the potential of your work to the business world? Do you want to give an entrepreneurial or business application to your doctoral thesis? You can now sign …
Programs and Initiatives
We have highly qualified teams for the development of our objectives.
We strive to develop concrete and measurable objectives.
The mission of the VEE is to ensure that our students obtain an excellent comprehensive training, feeling accompanied during their time at the UPV, which enhances their entrepreneurial and innovative talent and enables them to become excellent professionals and citizens.
The UPV is a benchmark in the comprehensive training of its students, providing them with technical, artistic and transversal skills with high added value.