Ostfalia Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften is a higher education institution focusing on Applied Sciences. It operates in Eastphalia (Ostfalen).
PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT:
The purpose of this agreement is to establish a framework for collaboration between the UPV, Escola Politècnica Superior d'Alcoi (EPSA) and OSTFALIA in order to establish the conditions that students from these institutions must fulfil to gain the academic degrees of "Grado en Ingeniería Mecánica" from the EPSA, UPV and the "Bachelor of Engineering Maschinenbau" from OSTFALIA.
Before mobility, UPV-EPSA students must demonstrate knowledge of English & German equivalent to level B1. The UPV-EPSA students must meet the following requirements in OSTFALIA to obtain a double degree:
- The students must have completed at least 180 ECTS in the UPV-EPSA.
- They will have to complete 60 ECTS in the OSTFALIA (48 ECTS + 12 ECTS of the Bachelor Thesis) in accordance with the following:
- I. Mandatory: 24 ECTS from subjects of the "Maschinenbau Bachelorstudiengang' degree of semesters 6 and/or 7,
- II. 24 ECTS from subjects of the "Bachelorstudiengang Maschinenbau" degree that students did not complete previously at the EPSA.
- III. The students could also do internships in companies, obtaining a maximum reduction of 16 ECTS (12 ECTS of a student project, 2 ECTS for the presentation, and 2 ECTS for a "social skills seminar").
- IV. Bachelor "Thesis (12 ECTS): It will be written in English and supervised by two professors or lecturers from the OSTFALIA and one from the EPSA. UPV outgoing students will fully comply with UPV regulations and procedure for Degree project/ master thesis.
In addition, EPSA students must complete 30 additional ECTS in the EPSA or in the OSTFALIA in order to get the degree of "Graduado en Ingeniería Mecánica". Then, the total amount of ECTS required to get this double degree is 270. The subject (12652) "Oficina Técnica" (6 ECTS) has to be completed within these 30 additional ECTS.
COORDINATOR IN ALCOY CAMPUS:
Miguel Ángel Sellés Cantó - firstname.lastname@example.org - Mechanichal & Materials Engineering
HOW TO APPLY:
The users can apply using the next link
Being in 3rd year with the 1st and 2nd years passed without use any subject failed.