- -
UPV
 

Services Provided

Our Commitments

Customer service

Regulations



UPV Exposition Hall

POLINIZA DOS Urban Art Meeting

November Jazz Festival - UPV

UPV Culture Workshops

PAC

CINEMA: Dijous de pel·lícula

En Acció

Hall Solidari

Musical Groups

Prime the Animation!

ÀGORA SOUND

FICAE



Cultura Campus de Alcoi

Cultura Campus de Gandía

Activities

Theatrical discounts

 
Exposiciones 2018

The Great Evasion: The Fight against Tax Havens

La gran evasió: la lluita contra els paradisos fiscals (The Great Evasion: the Fight against Tax Havens) is an exhibition curated by Mau Monleón with a total of 24 artists, who have worked on the theme of tax havens and their devastating consequences around the world and particularly in Spain.

Because of these huge losses of money, taxes are getting higher and higher. The amount of fraud through tax havens is key to the poor state of the country. In addition, only 20% of tax authorities’ personnel are dedicated to these gigantic frauds. The other 80% work on minor tax evasion.

The exhibition presents—through different media, such as painting or billboards—a fierce critique both of these tax havens and the major tax evaders, uncovering the hidden plot and highlighting an issue that affects all of us.

From May 30 to June 14, 2018


See full news

Goddesses Mother Senior University Ceramics Work

Throughout history, most cultures from the Neolithic to the present day have reproduced the human body in various ways. In this case we focus on those that take the form of a female body and have been used as amulets for protection, cult figures or representations of human fertility. This theme has inspired the students of the Senior University to create the variety of pieces that we can find in this exhibition.

Organized by the Vice-Rectorate for Social Responsibility and Cooperation.

From 7 to 12 March 2018.

Opening:
Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 5 p.m.
At the Solidari Hall (UPV Rectorate building).


See full news

Image gallery

EMAS upv