University entrance exams (PAU) will take place on 4, 5 and 6 June 2019. The results of these exams will be made public on 14 June 2019, from 2 p.m.
Exams will also take place on 2, 3 and 4 July. The results of these exams will be made public on 10 July, from 5 p.m.
From 17 June to 5 July 2019 (until 2 p.m.), both inclusive
- Upper-secondary-school students who take the university entrance exams for the 2018-2019 academic year at the ordinary sitting in June 2019 and the extraordinary sitting in July 2019. Students who have passed the university entrance exam in the July sitting in the Valencian Community, even if they do not yet know their grades from the entrance exam. A computer application will load their grades, when they become available, before the process of ranking and allocating places.
- Students who already have their grades from entrance exams in previous years, as well as students who have a tertiary qualification in vocational training, in art and design or sport.
- University graduates.
- Students who have passed the entrance exams for people over 25 or 45 years old, or the entrance process for people over 40.
- Students from education systems in member states of the European Union or from other states with which international agreements apply (UNED credentials/accreditation in force).
- Students from foreign education systems who took the entrance exams at UNED in the 2017-2018 academic year or earlier.
Important. Students who have passed the PAU in the June 2019 sitting or earlier and who apply for the extraordinary sitting in July 2019 to increase their grade must also submit their pre-registration application from 17 June to 5 July. Their new PAU grades for July 2019 cannot be used for the pre-registration process of this academic year and they can only be used, if applicable, in the pre-registration for the 2020-2021 academic year.
From 17 June to 8 July 2019 (until 2 p.m.), both inclusive
- Students from education systems of member states of the European Union or from other states with which international agreements apply (UNED accreditation obtained in the 2018-2019 academic year).
- Students from other foreign education systems (UNED accreditation obtained in the 2018-2019 academic year).
- Students with the European baccalaureate qualification or with the international baccalaureate qualification (UNED accreditation obtained in the 2018-2019 academic year).
However, applications submitted between 9-31 July 2019 by students belonging to these groups will be considered and their admission rights will be respected.
Priority in the allocation of places. Although there is only one entrance exam and the outcome is finalized for everyone on 12 July 2019, the same priorities for allocating places still apply. Therefore, students from previous academic years and those who pass the ordinary PAU sitting in June 2019 are given preference over students who pass the PAU in the extraordinary sitting of July 2019. Voluntary phase subjects passed in the extraordinary sitting of July 2019 will not count for preferential allocation for students that have passed the PAU in June 2019 or in previous years.
Pre-registration results will be made public from 12 July 2019.
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF THE PRE-REGISTRATION
Pre-registration in the Valencian Community is submitted online through an assistant (which belongs to the Generalitat Valenciana).
From this academic year onwards, pre-registration will be fully online and no paper documents need to be submitted.
Links of interest