University entrance examinations (PAU) take place on 5, 6 and 7 June 2018. Results will be made public on Friday, 15 June 2018, starting at 14.00 h.
In July, the exams will be on days 3, 4 and 5. Results wil be made public on Wednesday 11 July, starting at 17.00h.
From June 11 to July 6, 2018 (until 2:00 pm), both days included
- Sixth form students who take the university entrance examinations for academic year 2017-2018 in the ordinary and extraordinary 2018 examination call. Students who have passed the university entrance examinations in July 2018 in the Valencian Community, even if they do not know the results of the entrance examination. The software application will upload their results when they are available, before the admission selection and allocation of places.
- Students who already have their entrance examinations results from previous academic years, as well as those students who have a degree as advanced vocational training specialist, advanced plastic arts and design specialist and advanced sports specialist.
- University graduates.
- Students who have passed the entrance examinations for over 25s or 45s, or the entrance process for over 40s.
- Students from educational systems of European Union member states or from other states with which the corresponding international agreements have been signed (current UNED credential/accreditation).
- Students from other overseas educational systems (entrance examinations conducted at the UNED).
- Students with a European A level degree or with an international baccalaureate degree (current UNED credential/accreditation).
From June 12 to July 9, 2018 (until 2:00 pm), both days included
- Students from educational systems of European Union member states or from other states with which the corresponding international agreements have been signed (UNED accreditation for academic year 2017-2018).
- Students from other overseas educational systems (UNED accreditation for academic year 2017-2018).
- Students with a European A level degree or with an international baccalaureate degree (UNED accreditation for academic year 2017-2018).
However, those applications submitted between 10 and 31 July 2018 by students belonging to the groups indicated in points 1, 2 and 3 shall be taken into account in compliance with the admission rights of such students.
The results of the pre-registration will be made public on Friday, July 13, 2018.
APPLYING FOR PRE-REGISTRATION
In the Valencian Community, pre-registration must be done online , through an assistant belonging to the Generalitat Valenciana (Valencian Government).
The students who have to apply for pre-registration online, with no need to print their application or submit it on paper, are the following:
A) Baccalaureate students taking the compulsory phase and/or the voluntary phase of the PAU tests during the 2017-2018 academic year, or those who did so in 2012 or later. In any case, they must be from the Valencian Community.
B) Students exempt from 2017's PAU tests. Only those who obtained this accreditation during the last academic year in the Valencian Community.
- Students with disabilities
- High performance athletes
- Students who do not wish to authorize the managing body to verify their identity, address and residence information
These groups must print, sign and submit their application for pre-registration together with the documents needed in each case.
The students who have to print and submit their application for pre-registration on paper are:
- Students having a high-level vocational training ("Técnico Superior de Formación Profesional") degree, or a high-level plastic arts and design ("Técnico Superior de Artes Plásticas y Diseño") degree, or a high-level sports ("Técnico Deportivo Superior") degree
- Other students not included in items A) and B)
Where can you submit your pre-registration application on paper?
- At the secretary's office of the centre that appears in the first choice in the application request.
- At the Student Service of the Universitat Politècnica de València (building 2E Vice-chancellor's office (Rectorado), ground floor, Camino de Vera, s/n - Valencia).
Students can apply for up to 20 degrees.
At the time of awarding the places, students who have taken the PAU exams in June shall have preference over those students who took the exams in July; that is, a 5 mark awarded in June shall have priority over the same mark awarded on the 10 of July.