University entrance examinations (PAU), also known as selectivity exams, take place on 6, 7 and 8 June 2017 (results will be made public on Friday, 16 June 2017, starting at 14.00 h), and on 4, 5 and 6 July (results will be made public on Wednesday 12 July starting at 17.00 h).
From June 12 to July 7, 2017 (until 2:00 pm), both days included
- Sixth form students who take the university entrance examinations for academic year 2016-2017 in the ordinary and extraordinary 2017 examination call. Students who have passed the university entrance examinations in July 2017 in the Valencian Community, even if they do not know the results of the entrance examination. The software application will upload their results when they are available, before the admission selection and allocation of places.
- Students who already have their entrance examinations results from previous academic years, as well as those students who have a degree as advanced vocational training specialist, advanced plastic arts and design specialist and advanced sports specialist.
- University graduates.
- Students who have passed the entrance examinations for over 25s or 45s, or the entrance process for over 40s.
- Students from educational systems of European Union member states or from other states with which the corresponding international agreements have been signed (current UNED credential/accreditation).
- Students from other overseas educational systems (entrance examinations conducted at the UNED).
- Students with a European A level degree or with an international baccalaureate degree (current UNED credential/accreditation).
From June 12 to July 10, 2017 (until 2:00 pm), both days included
- Students from educational systems of European Union member states or from other states with which the corresponding international agreements have been signed (UNED accreditation for academic year 2016-2017).
- Students from other overseas educational systems (UNED accreditation for academic year 2016-2017).
- Students with a European A level degree or with an international baccalaureate degree (UNED accreditation for academic year 2016-2017).
However, those applications submitted between 11 and 31 July 2017 by students belonging to the groups indicated in points 1, 2 and 3 shall be taken into account in compliance with the admission rights of such students.
Place of presentations
- At the secretary's office of the centre that appears in the first choice in the application request.
- At the Student Service of the Universitat Politècnica de València (building 2E Vice-chancellor's office (Rectorado), ground floor, Camino de Vera, s/n - Valencia).
Students can apply for up to 20 degrees.
At the time of awarding the places, students who have taken the PAU exams in June shall have preference over those students who took the exams in July; that is, a 5 mark awarded in June shall have priority over the same mark awarded on the 10 of July.
The results of the pre-registration will be made public on Friday, July 14, 2017.