- ROUND 1:
- Ordinary period, between May 27 and June 14, 2019, and acceptance will be confirmed by July 19, 2019.
- ROUND 2:
- Extraordinary period: from September 3 to 11, 2019, and the acceptance will be confirmed by September 18, 2019.
- ROUND 0, Non-EU resident students:
ROUND 0: Students not resident in the European Union:
Students who do not have nationality or legal residence in the European Union must pre-enroll in the "Round 0", where the deadline for pre-registration opens in mid-November anc closes in May due to longer bureaucratic procedures required in these cases (get the letter of acceptance, get the visa...)
This batch is aimed for foreign students who need to do some long bureaucratic procedures (obtain the acceptance letter, the visa ... )
It is necessary to have finished the studies of degree at the moment in which the admission in Round 0 is requested, since the requested documentation will be:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Academic title.
- Academic record .
- Identity card (Passport, NIE ... ) .
- Certificate issued by your university institution in which the applicant studied, in which it is specified that the title allows for acces to official postgraduate studies in the corresponding country.
-PRE-REGISTRATION FEES NON-COMMUNITY STUDENTS
There is a fee in order to evaluate the equivalence of foreign qualifications, (excluding those of the European Higher Education Area, and those approved by the Spanish Ministry of Education), for access to Masters and Doctorate. The fee set for this course is 155.22 euros, and can pre-enroll up to 4 masters maximum (as a single payment).
You will find precise instructions for managing the payment of this fee in the section receipts of the pre-registration form. It is necessary to follow these instructions to ensure the correct identification of each payment with the request made.