Oferta de empleo en multinacional de desarrollo de componentes electrónicos112Kb
Develops new or modifies and improves existing electronics designs with a good understanding of general digital and analogue electronics along with Schematic and PCB layout skills and experience in prototype manufacturing and testing.
The appointed Electronic Design Engineer will be responsible for carrying detailed design calculations, PCB layout, design reviews, documentation, verification and supporting all the steps in the manufacture of prototypes.
• Good background on Digital and Analog circuit theory • Knowledge of microprocessors, programmable logic and standard buses and interfaces (USB, ETH, WiFi, BT, I2C, SPI, LVDS,....)
• Knowledge and experience in creating symbol/footprint libraries, designing and simulating complex multilayer PCBs, and generating manufacturing files
• Experience in using schematic and pcb layout design tools such as ORCAD Cadence Allegro/ Altium / Eagle software.
• Knowledge and understanding of the design process for printed circuit boards and the manufacturing processes and equipment considerations (DFx)
• Ability to effectively use and specify electronic lab measurement
systems and instrumentation to evaluate, diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
• Ability to prepare well-written design documentation: specifications, system guides, test plans and test reports.
• Knowledge of quality standards for design (ISO 9001, ISO13485, ISO9100). • Work with the Purchasing team to evaluate and approve alternative
materials and suppliers
• Introduction of new designs into the manufacturing environment, including writing and maintaining manufacturing records (bom, assembly drawings,...)
• Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external customers.
Contrato temporal de 6 meses. Jornada completa, salario según convenio.