- -
Starting studies in UPV?

If you're starting your studies in UPV as a Bachelor, Master or PhD  as a full-degree/regular student, you can extend your visa until the end of your studies in UPV.

-If the date of validity recorded on your stay permit is inferior to the total length of your studies in UPV, it is possible to request an extension of initial visa until the end date of your studies in UPV, according to their length. 


This extension must always be requested and be confirmed BEFORE the fingerprint for T.I.E. card.


Fore more info, see FOREIGN STUDENT INFORMATION : Servicio de Extranjería UPV : UPV

EMAS upv