MA in Fine Arts (1st and 2nd cycle degree)
Fine Arts graduates are specialists in artistic expression who are highly skilled in aesthetics and creation.
Students can specialise in different areas: Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Restoration, Theory and History of Art, Engraving, Image, Audiovisual arts, Graphics and Design. This diversified curricular structure increases the number of possible careers available to graduates and opens the way towards new professional applications, such as visual creation.
The degree in Fine Arts provides graduates with the skills needed to carry out the following:
- Artistic activity (plastic artist using all kinds of techniques and creative models).
- Creative activity in the field of audiovisual media and the new technologies (webpage design and multimedia).
- Cultural expert, consultancy and production designer.
- Activities related to the culture industry.
- Art education and teaching.
- Illustrator for cartoons and comics.
- Art and art resource editor.
- Ambience and exhibition design, preparing art exhibitions or installations, drama projects and window-dressing.
- Specific design for the leisure and tourism sector, and for the construction of theme parks.
- Restoration and conservation of historical and artistic heritage.