Mission statement, vision and values
The Universitat Politècnica de València educates people in order to enhance their skills; researches and generates
knowledge, with the assurance of quality, rigor and ethics, in the fields of science, technology, art and business, with the
aim of furthering the integral development of society and contributing to its technical, economic and cultural progress.
In 2020 the Universitat Politècnica de València is a modern, innovating and efficient institution which:
- Is able to offer quality structured training geared towards the necessities of society.
- Develops research which is relevant and has an impact.
- Transfers its results both nationally and internationally.
- Is considered as a strategic partner for universities and institutions at a global level.
- And stands out in its commitment to social responsibility as a public university.
- We believe in and practise the values of honesty, integrity, equality, solidarity and integration.
- We develop our activity in a professional and committed way -and also with creativity, dynamism and a spirit of innovation- from an international perspective.
- We seek to provide satisfaction, at the same time making efficient use of the resources under our control and be accountable to society in a transparent way.
- And ensure a practise of government of the University which encourages the participation of different groups.