- -
Grants Servicios GVA Forms  ...


Grant applications called by the GVA will be completed through the website of the Generalitat Valenciana and will be submitted in the locations provided in the respective calls.

As a general rule:
1. The grant application for university studies shall be submitted at the School/Faculty Secretary's Office where the studies take place or at the Grant Unit of the Student Service.

2. The grant application for students who are about to complete their university studies or the grant application linked to income for the completion of university studies shall be submitted in the General Registry of the UPV.

The documentation required by the call must be attached to the application.

No application is needed for GVA grants for the promotion of academic excellence, since it is the university itself that selects the students with the best academic records. However, as the case may be, once the procedure has been initiated such student may be required to submit the appropriate documentation.

EMAS upv