Check the status of your internship evaluation
Here you can access the internship evaluation platform and check the status of your internship:
Check the status of the practice assessment.
Here you can:
- View by academic year all the practices you have completed. The practices are shown once they have started.
- Access the authentic copy of the practice.
- Complete your End of internship report. This report is made up of a questionnaire and a report. There is the possibility if deemed appropriate, to attach a file.
- See if the Company Tutor has completed his End of Internship Report and the date on which he has completed it.
- See if the UPV Tutor has completed his Evaluation Report.
- Check the status of your practice evaluation:
- NOT EVALUABLE: Practice started and not finished. It cannot be evaluated.
- PENDING REPORTS: Internship completed and pending the Student and/or Company Tutor Report.
- PENDING UPV TUTOR EVALUATION: Practice completed and pending the UPV Tutor Evaluation Report.
- PENDING SIGNATURE: Practice completed, evaluated, and pending the digital signing of the act by the UPV Tutor.
- SIGNED: Practice completed, evaluated, and digitally signed by the UPV tutor. Final state.
- NOT EVALUATED: Practice that, after study and pertinent approval, does not consist of academic recognition—final state.
- See the result of the evaluation through the minutes:
- For curricular practices: numerical qualification of the practice.
- For extracurricular practices: Apt / Not Apt.