- -

Regulated professions (bachelor's degree + master's degree)

Regulated professions are those that can be exercised only if you fulfil a special condition, which is generally holding a certain academic degree (or having passed an aptitude test or completed an internship).

The European Higher Education Area (EHEA) states that professional qualifications can be obtained with an undergraduate degree (technical engineers and technical architects) or with a university master's degree (engineers and architects). Since the academic year 2014-2015, the UPV has been teaching university master's degrees that qualify you for regulated professions in engineering and architecture.

These qualifying master's degrees of the Universitat Politècnica de València have been designed using a certain grade of reference and create an integrated course plan in conjunction (undergraduate degree + masters), as shown in the following table:

To enrol for these master's degrees, you must already hold an undergraduate degree. Graduates interested in enrolling for a master's degree should submit an application, which will then be evaluated and classified by the Academic Committee of the master's degree in question:

  • Average grade of the academic record on a scale of 0 to 10, standardised, weighted between 40 and 60%
  • CV, evaluated on a scale of 0 to 10, weighted between 0 and 10%

A partir del curso 2018-2019 los alumnos podrán preinscribirse simultáneamente en cualquiera de estos grados y su máster de referencia a través de los programas académicos. De este modo la UPV garantiza la reserva automática de plaza en el máster desde el primer año de acceso a la universidad.

Further information: 


EMAS upv