A PDF copy of the following documentation will be asked to complete the pre-enrolment in a doctoral programme. Please, prepare one pdf file per document, to be uploaded during the application process.
- Copy of an identification document (European ID, Passport, NIE, DNI).
For those who provide a copy of the passport, they must provide, as soon as possible, a copy of the N.I.E (Identification Number for foreigners) to be provided by the competent Spanish administration.
- Degree and Academic Certificate (transcript of records) of all studies that are accredited to justify the access requirements (master and bachelor degrees)
Not necessary for studies carried out at the UPV
- Currículum vitae, together with any other documentation proving merits.
- Prove of the acceptance by the proposed director to supervise the thesis
- Each doctoral program may establish as additional requirement the need to provide specific documentation: proposal of a research plan, specific training, etc.
Check previously the section corresponding to each doctoral program.
- If the Master's degree is from outside the EHEA, a certificate issued by the home university indicating that these studies give access to doctoral studies in that country (download here a reference document).
ATTENTION: if you have provided an academic degree from a university outside of the European Higher Education Area in your application, the related documentation must be legalised (Hague Apostille or similar). It is an essential requirement.