The Management Committee of the UPV Doctoral School, in session held on March 1, 2019, modified the maximum for expenses related to the defenses of the doctoral theses according to the following:
- To set the maximum amount at 1,500 € to cover all expenses (travel, subsistence, assistance) of the members of the doctoral thesis court.
- In cases in which the thesis aims for the International Mention, this amount may be increased by:
* € 500 when the home institution of the teacher attending from the foreign institution, is from a EHEA country.
* € 1000 when the home institution of the teacher attending from the foreign institution, is from a non EHEA country.
- In cases where the defense is held at the Alcoi campus or the Gandía campus, this amount may be increased by € 300
Expenses that are included
President: € 57.61
Secretary: € 57.61
Vocal: € 54.15
It is essential that on the invoice or proof of the locomotion, the dates and times of departure and return will be indicated, in order to calculate the amount of per diem.
If the trip is made by your own vehicle, 0.19 € / Km will be paid, completing the form provided on the day of the Defense, and indicating the date and time of departure and return, as well as the kilometers traveled and vehicle registration.
3.- Per diem:
Complete day: € 37.40
½ day: € 18.70
2 nights of accommodation may be included when the member of the Tribunal comes from a foreign country or from cities in Spain with difficult transport connections.
Check with the Doctoral School for the maximum amounts to be applied.
5.- Other expenses: Original tickets for taxis, metro, bus, parking, motorway, etc. must be provided. for reimbursement to those interested.