1. Download the suitable installation file for your operating system :
2. Run the downloaded program and install it.
3. After installation is complete, restart your computer.
4. Start the VPN Client (Cisco VPN Client).
5. Press the New button to add a new connection configuration.
6. In the Host field, enter: vpn.upv.es for access from Internet
In the Name box, type "soloupv" (without quotation marks) if you only want access to shared resources or "biblioteca" if you want access to the library's electronic journals.
In the fields Password and Confirm Password, type the password "upvnet " (without quotation marks).
7. At the "Transport" tab, check "Enable Transparent Tunneling" and "IPSec over UDP (NAT / PAT)"
Click Save button to complete the configuration.
8. Click Connect button to connect to the UPV network.
When prompted for a username and password, enter your credentials: domain\username, where 'domain' only can be ALUMNO (for students) or UPVNET (for staff)
9. If all is OK you'll be connected