Technical Agricultural Engineer in Agrarian and Food Industries (1st cycle degree)
The aim of this specialisation is to offer academic training that includes all aspects of the agro-food industry, from food technology and the agricultural industry to the management of agro-food companies, including projects, planning, production and product marketing.
Technical agricultural engineers, specialising in agrarian and food industries, can pursue a career in the following areas:
- Management positions in the agro-food industries (transforming agrarian products into consumer foods).
- Control of production, quality, transportation and distribution of agro-food products.
- Improvements to the technologies applied in the agro-food industry.
- Designing farms, building and construction management in the agro-food industry.
- Study and assessment of environmental impact.
- Measurements, valuations, property appraisals and writing experts' reports for insurance purposes, legal testimony and the like.
- Projects related to facilities and marketing.