Please find below the criteria on deadlines for delivery of edited or translated works.Thedelivery date can vary depending on quality and difficulty of the original text, as well as the volume of work the SPNL has to deal with.Priority will be given to edition over translation of documents, and documents aimed at the general public over those for internal use, while short texts are given precedence over longer texts..
· Up to 2 pages: 2 working days from the day following receipt of the application.
· From 3 to 5 pages: 3 working days from the day following receipt of the application.
· From 6 to 10 pages:5 working days from the day following receipt of the application.
· From 11 to 20 pages: 10 working days from the day following receipt of the application.
· Works of over 20 pages and other works with special characteristics: deadline to be agreed with the user. Within 2 working days from the day of receiving the application, the personnel of SPNL will make a proposal to agree a deadline with the user. Works with special characteristics are: documents over 20 pages; works which, regardless of size, are part of a whole (book chapters, syllabus units, or catalogue texts for exhibitions) required by the user in various instalments and which require a final proofreading of the work in its entirety; and works that either consist of fragments without context (database or spreadsheet records or fields, IT application tag lists, and other similar works) or require the use of English or languages other than the official one at the UPV (only admitted after prior authorisation) and present an additional difficulty.