7. Guideline 9 on the call for entrance examinations for the Universitat Politècnica de València
9.1. The level of Valencian of candidates who have passed the entrance examinations, as stipulated in Article 53.2 of Law 10/2010, of 9th July, of the Generalitat, on the planning and management of the Valencian civil service, can be accredited by presenting one of the following documents:
- Certificate of the High School Baccalaureate or equivalent completed in the Valencian Community, having passed all Valencian courses.
- Qualification of the Escola Oficial d'Idiomes (Official Language School) corresponding to the third year of studies in Valencian.
- Certificate of an Intermediate level from the Junta Qualificadora de Coneixements del Valencià (JQCV - Valencian Knowledge Certification Board).
- Certificate of an Intermediate level of command of Valencian issued or accredited by the Language Policy Committee of the Universitat Politècnica de València.
9.2. In the case of people who cannot accredit their level of Valencian in accordance with the previous point have to take the specific Valencian course stipulated in Article 53.2 of Law 10/2010, of 9th July, of Generalitat, on the planning and management of the Valencian civil service.