Erasmus Student Network is a non-profit student association for Erasmus and other international students, a network present in more than 420 universities from all over Europe. Is based the principle students helping students.
Their motto is exchange your life, which describes the spirit of our organization very well. ESN Valencia UPV is a dynamic organization of spanish students, who want to help and entertain the exchange students during their stay in Valencia.
During the year they organise a variety of activities for all tastes:
- Cultural visits to Oceanogràfic, Bioparc or Museu Faller...
- Sports activities like cycling to Albufera lake.
- SocialErasmus is an international project to make a social integration of exchange students into the local community.
- One-Day-Trips to explore other towns near Valencia, like Requena, Gandia...
- Long-Trips to Madrid, Barcelona, Andalucia, Ibiza...
- Other activities like Cineforum, Tandem, Latin Dance...
In order to participate in any of our activities you need to join the association and get your own ESNcard. With it you can also take advantage of our ESncard partners and discounts, and offers all over Valencia and Europe.
- Get your own bike for a very reasonable price, for one semester or the whole year!
- Borrow other sports material like raquets, balls, etc... for free!
- Check ESNcard.org for other offers all around Europe.
Other support they provide to exchange students:
- Information and info desk for anything that you would need.
- Assitance in finding accomodation.
Where to find ESN?
Office: Ground floor of Casa de l'Alumne, edifici 4K, UPV Campus de Vera
Office hours: in the mornings from Monday to Friday 11:00-14:00 and in the evenings every Tuesday and Thursday 16:00-19:00
Facebook Fan page: Esn Valencia Upv
Facebook Group: ERASMUS VALENCIA 2014/2015 [ESN Valencia UPV]