What to do
- Enjoy a refreshing swim after sunbathing on any of the local
- Walk up the Calvary route to the Hermitage of La
Soledad and enjoy the view over orange orchards and market
gardens extending to the sea.
- Travel back through time in a visit to the Castle ruins, the
Roman theatre and many other remains from the past.
- At twilight, head for the Port district facing the sea,
where you'll find numerous bars, restaurants, pubs and discos along
the Paseo Maritimo, providing a wealth of entertainment facilities
for a night out on the town.
- See a play, a concert or a show at the Roman theatre if
there's something interesting on. Or take part in the local
festivities during Fallas, Holy Week or other times of
- Stroll through the zigzagging network of streets in the
ancient town centre to see noblemen's homes of old along the Calle
Mayor or the Calle Caballeros, or tiny houses in the Jewish
- Reserve some time for water sports of all kinds at the
beaches of Almardá, Corinto, Malvarrosa or Port de Sagunt.
- See a game of Valencian pelota in the Trinquete
Comarcal de Sagunt on Friday afternoons.
- Have a night out at the nearby luxury hotel complex, the
- Take home one of the unique cork water flasks made in
UPV | Valencian Community | Guided Tour