1. From the standby screen, press the BlackBerry button to open the main menu and select Manage Connections
3. From the menu that appears select Set Up Wi-Fi Network.
4. A setup wizard will appear, to guide you through the setup process. Select Next.
5. Select Scan for Networks to search for available networks. If Wi-Fi is currently turned off, you will be asked if you wish to enable it - select Turn-On Wi-Fi.
6. The Available Wi-Fi Networks screen will be displayed. Select eduroam .
7. The Wi-Fi Security screen will be displayed. Complete the following settings:
If you are a visitor and wish to access to UPV eduroam network, enter your own organisation's Security Type and network logon account.
See the instructions for your home university: http://www.eduroam.org/index.php?p=europe&s=training-course
If you are UPV's member and go to another university affiliated, you must set up the next configuration:
- Set Security Type to PEAP.
- In the User name field, enter your username:
Case from PAS and PDI: email@example.com
Case from students: firstname.lastname@example.org
Case from alumni email@example.com
- In the User password field, enter your password.
- From the CA certificate list, select Thawte Premium Server CA
- Set Inner link security to EAP-MS-CHAP v2
8. Select Connect from the buttons at the bottom of the screen. After a few seconds delay you should be connected to the eduroam wireless network.