1. Click on Start and choose “Connect to”. Then choose “Show all connections”
2. In the top left hand corner of the new window click on the link marked “Create a new connection” to bring up the New Connection Wizard:
3. Click Next and select “Connect to the network at my workplace”:
4. Click Next then choose “Virtual Private Network connection” :
5. Click Next. In the Company Name box type “VPN a la UPV”:
6. Click Next and select “Do not dial the initial connection”:
7. Click Next. In the box in the VPN Server Selection window type vpn.upv.es
8. Click Next two more times and tick the box to add a shortcut to your desktop:
9. Click on Finish.
10. Finally, add in your UPV domain (ALUMNO or UPVNET), username and password and tick the box to save these details if you wish:
11. You can now click on “Connect” to VPN a la UPV.