1. Click on the Apple Airport icon near the top right of your screen to display the wireless networks menu.
2. Select the UPVNET network from the list.
3. You will be asked to log into the wireless network. Enter your username with @domain.upv.es, being 'domain': UPVNET or ALUMNO.
In the User Name box, enter your email@example.com. In the UPV there are three domains: UPVNET, ALUMNO. Choose your own.
In the Password box enter your password
To skip this step in future you can select Remember this network. However this means that if anyone steals or borrows your Mac, they can log on to the UPVNET wireless network with your username and password.
4. The first time you connect to the UPVNET network, you will be presented with a 'Verify Certificate' window. Click on the 'Show Certificate' button and check it
DigiCert Assured ID Root CA
Click the 'Continue' button.
If you are asked for your Administrator's password, enter it (if any) and click the 'OK' button.
5. You should now see that you have connected to the UPVNET wireless network.