1.- Open Desktop Control Panel by opening Control Panel, scrolling all the way to the bottom, and choosing More settings
2.- Choose Network and Internet.
3.- Choose Network and Sharing Centre
4.- Choose Set up a new connection or network
5.- Choose Manually connect to a wireless network
6.- Enter UPVNET in the Network name box
- Set Security type to WPA2-Enterprise
- Tick the Start this connection automatically and click Next.
7.- Choose Change connection settings when prompted
8.- Change to the Security tab, and click the Settings button
9.- Tick Verify the server’s identity by validating the certificate
- Tick Connect to these servers
- Enter radius.upv.es in the Connect to these servers text box
- Scroll down and tick: DigiCert Assured ID Root CA and UserTrust ECC Certification Authority
- Set Select Authentication Method to Secured password EAP-MSCHAP v2
- Click on the Configure button
- Ensure Automatically use my Windows logon name… is not ticked and click OK
Click Ok, Ok and then Close
10.- Go to the list of available wireless networks and choose UPVNET Ensure Connect automatically is ticked and click Connect
11.- Enter your UPV username with @alumno.upv.es added on to the end, for students, and with @upvnet.upv.es, added on to the end, for staff. Next enter your UPV password when prompted.
12.- You computer should now connect to UPVNET without any further prompts