The Faculty of Fine Arts library is part of the UPV network of libraries and its purpose is to provide access to scientific and cultural information, via the conservation, expansion and dissemination of the University's collection of books, documents and audio-visual material.
WHERE ARE WE?
The library is located inside the Faculty of Fine Arts. building 3M-3N.
The library is open to the general public, but only members of the UPV university community and people with library ID cards can use the full range of services available.
The library occupies an area of 600 m2 and has 126 reading desks. There are also a number of computers for accessing the catalogue and searching for information.
Monday to Friday from 08:15 to 21:00.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
· All mobile telephones must be switched off before entering the library
· Smoking is not permitted.
· Please observe silence
· All books consulted must be returned to their places on the shelves.
· No food or drink, except for water, may be brought into the Library.
· Use the material as if it were your own
Tel: 96 387 81 33
BIBLIOTECA FACULTAD DE BELLAS ARTES
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
Camí de Vera s/n
ANOTHER LIBRARY WEB'S
Blog amb notícies, convocatòries, exposicions, enllaços, art, etc.
Fotografies d’activitats, espais, fons bibliogràfic de la Biblioteca.
Col·lecció de Llibres d’Artista de la Biblioteca.