Due to the antiCOVID-19 measures, the library's spaces and services are undergoing modifications to adapt them to the new situation.
Self-checkout kiosk are out of order.
This course is going to be different because of the coronavirus. For that reason we have adapted our spaces and services so the university community can continue to have access to library resources.
All members of the university community are responsible for complying with the measures aimed at controlling and reducing the transmission of COVID-19. It is up to everyone to keep contagions away from our university.
Thank you fou your patience and understanding.
SELF-CHECKOUT KIOSK AT THE CENTRAL LIBRARY
The Central Library has two self-checkout systems located on the ground floor and on the second floor, in front of the loan desk. With them you can take care of your loans, returns and renewals autonomously, quickly, easily and without having to go through the loan desk.
· It's fast and easy to use.
· Offers autonomy and privacy.
· Allow you to loan, return and renew items.
· Offers security by sending an e-mail receipt if needed.
· To loan and renew items you need to have your UPV card.
· The conditions of the self-checkout are identical to those of the loan made at the loan desk: you must not have any penalty or have your UPV card expired.
The use of the self-checkout systems is very simple and intuitive, you only have to follow the instructions that appear on the screen of the self-checkout kiosk.
If you have any questions ask at the loan desk.The library staff will help you by guiding you and giving you all the necessary instructions. You can also check this brief guide or this video.