Located in Valencia, at the Campus de Vera, the Central Library is a building of 5762 m2 divided over three floors, with 1,377 places for study and 18 booths for group study.
The Central Library houses the largest library collection of the UPV. It has a large group of professionals to assist disposicióm user access to information resources. Wifi network available throughout the building and 76 public access computers. His extensive schedule and facilities are designed to provide services of a CRAI (Resource Center for Learning and Research).
Except during periods of examinations, the Library opens its facilities to the whole society.
UPV Libraries viideo presentation of the services provided:
The Library is open to the general public, but only UPV community members and those who are accredited may use of all services.
LIBRARY USE & CONDUCT POLICIES
· Mobile phones must be set in silent mode before entering the Library.
· Eating and drinking in any areas is not allowed, except for bottled water.
· Smoking is prohibited.
· Books should be returned to their place on the shelf after use.
· Throughout the Library you are required to use a moderate tone of voice. In areas marked as silent, no talking is allowed, mobile phones must be set in silent mode and computers may be used for reading purposes only.
· Materials should be used as if they were your own.